SARANAGATI (SURRENDER) | Sri Laghu-chandrika-bhasya
Varjanatmika: Rejecting the Unfavourable
ami ta' svananda-sukhada-vasi
ami–I; ta'–certainly; svananda-sukhada (sri radha-kainkaryera kunja-visesa)–the grove known as 'Svananda Sukhada' (the place of the personal service of Srimati Radharani); vasi–a resident; radhika-madhava–of the Divine Couple; charana–of the feet; dasi–a maidservant. 
(1) I am a resident of Svananda Sukhada Kunja and a maidservant of Sri Sri Radhika-Madhava's feet.
dunhara milane ananda kari'
dunhara–of the Divine Couple; milane–in the meeting; ananda–ecstasy; kari'–I do; dunhara–of the Divine Couple; viyoge–in the separation; duhkhete–by the distress; mari–I die. 
(2) I rejoice when the Divine Couple are united. I die in distress when They are separated.
sakhi-sthali nahi heri nayane
sakhi-sthali (chandravali paksera adhikrta sthana)–at the place known as 'Sakhi Sthali' (the place occupied by Chandravali) nahi–not; heri–I look; nayane–with my eyes; dekhile–if I see; saibyake (chandravalira paksera anugata sakhi visesa)–to Saibya (a friend and follower of Chandravali); padaye–falls; mane–in my mind. 
(3) I never cast my glance towards Sakhi Sthali. If I see it, I am reminded of Saibya.
ye ye pratikula chandrara sakhi
ye ye–whoever; pratikula–unfavourable; chandrara–of Chandravali; sakhi–girlfriends; prane–in my heart; duhkha–distress; pai–I get; tahare–of them; dekhi'–seeing. 
(4) I feel pain in my heart whenever I see any of Chandravali's unfavourable friends.
radhika-kunja andhara kari'
radhika–of Radharani; kunja–grove; andhara–gloom; kari'–doing; la-ite–to take; chahe–want; se–they; radhara–of Radharani; hari–Krishna. 
(5) They always want to take away Radha's Hari and enshroud Her grove in gloom.
sri-radha-govinda–of the Divine Couple; milana–meeting; sukha–happiness; pratikula–unfavourable; jana–of persons; na–not; heri–I look; mukha–at the face. 
(6) I never look at the face of anyone who is opposed to the ecstatic union of Sri Radha and Sri Govinda.
radha-pratikula yateka jana
radha–towards Radharani; pratikula–unfavourable; yateka–all; jana–persons; sambhasane–in conversing; kabhu–ever; na–not; haya–is; mana–in the heart. 
(7) I never desire to speak with anyone who is inimical towards Sri Radha.
bhakati-vinoda–Bhakti Vinod; sri-radha–of Radharani; charane–at the feet; sanpechhe–has surrendered; parana (prana)–his life (heart); ativa–very greatly; yatane–with care. 
(8) Bhakti Vinod has surrendered his heart at Sri Radha's feet with great care.
Goptrtve Varan, Embracing the Lord's Guardianship
Visrambhatmika, Confidence in the Lord's Protection
Varjanatmika, Rejecting the Unfavourable
Anukulyatmika, Accepting the Favourable
Bhajana-Lalasa (Hankering for Service):
Siddha-Lalasa (Hankering for Fulfilment):
Vijnapti (Prayer of Heartfelt Hankering):
Sri Nama-Mahatmya (The Glories of the Name):
|HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE | HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE|
© 2014-2020, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us