Sri Navadvipa-dhama-parikramaya Ahvana
An invitation to Sri Nabadwip Dham Parikrama
bhramite habe na ara—e-chhar bhuvana
You do not have to wander any longer in this miserable world, riding along the path of death in the chariot of this temporary body within the forest of material existence, which is filled with ferocious tigers. You do not have to wander any longer in this miserable world.
anchale anchala bandhi' yauvanera sadha sadhi'
Getting married and pursuing the desires of youth, you have known the 'vow of household life' in name only. Continuing in this way birth after birth, circling about in household life, have you realised that the land of Maya is covered with thorns?
arao karitechha mana bhramanera ayojana—
Still your mind is making arrangements to continue your wandering from country to country and village to village, when even now your desires have never been fulfilled? Still you are going to build a residence—a mere temporary inn which lasts but a few days—upon this earth?
mahamaya-moha-ghore ara kata-kala ore!
Hey! How much longer will you wander in the darkness of Mahamaya's illusion in that temporary home? Your wife, sons, and family are worthless, temporary, and miserable. Will you find a jewel within a swamp, trench, or rubbish heap?
paye dhari' kahi sara bhramite habe na ara
Clasping your feet, I tell you this essential truth: you do not have to wander any longer. There is not one drop of the water of hope here. There is no hope of any solace but only cries of distress here. The burdens of material existence are like a blazing fire.
bhramite habe na ara samsara-kanane
You do not have to wander any longer in the forest of material existence. The devotees of Gaura call everyone: "Hey, listen!
"aya aya tvara kari' bala-vrddha nara-nari
"Men and women, young and old, come immediately! Come to the divine abode made of wish-fulfilling gemstone, the land of Sri Gauranga's advent! Come and circumambulate this land in the company of loving devotees at the most auspicious time in life: the day of Sri Gauranga's advent.
dhama-parikrama kare sanga habe chira-tare
"Circumambulate this divine abode and your prolonged wandering throughout this universe for innumerable births will end. The disease of material existence will go away, all your suffering will be cut away, and you will attain Goloka on this earth." So call the devotees of Gaura.
bhramite habe na ara e-chhara bhuvana 
You do not have to wander any longer in this miserable world.
· Translator's Note
· Publishers' Notes
· Sri Navadvipa-dhama-parikramaya Ahvana
· Sriman Navadvipa-dhama-vandana
• The Glories of the Dham
• The Nature and Dimensions of the Dham
• Instructions for Circumambulating the Dham
• Sri Jiva Hears the Glories of the Dham
• Sri Mayapur and Antardvip
• Visiting Sri Ganga Nagar, Sri Prthu Kunda, Sri Simantadwip, Sri Visram Sthan, and Other Places
• Sri Suvarna Bihar and Sri Deva Palli
• Sri Harihara Ksetra, Sri Varanasi, and Sri Godruma
• Sri Madhyadwip and Sri Naimisa
• Visiting Sri Brahmana Puskara, Sri Uchcha Hatta, and other places
• Sri Sri Koladwip, Sri Samudragad, Sri Champa Hatta, and Sri Jayadev
• Sri Sri Rtudwip and Sri Radha Kunda
• Sri Vidya Nagar and Sri Jahnudwip
• Sri Modadrumadwip and Sri Rama-Lila
• Sri Vaikunthapur, Sri Rudradwip, and Sri Pulina
• Sri Bilvapaksa and Sri Bharadvaja Tila
• Sri Jiva Goswami's Questions and Srila Nityananda Prabhu's Answers
• The Removal of Sri Jiva Goswami's Doubts and His Travelling to Vrindavan
Sri Gaura Krishna Tattva
The Land of Sweetness
The Ten Offences to the Holy Dham
|HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE | HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE|
© 2014-2019, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us