Search the Website
CALENDAR FOR 02/2018
25. (Sun) Adhivas festival of Sri Nabadwip Dham Parikrama. Beginning of annual seven day festival.
26. (Mon) Gaura Ekadashi. Amalaki Ekadashi. Fast. Sri Nabadwip Dham Parikrama begins. Parikrama of Sri Ishodyan, Sri Yoga Pith (Sriman Mahaprabhu's appearance place), Srivas Angan, Sri Nrisimha Mandir, Sri Advaita Bhavan, Murari Gupta Bhavan, Sri Chaitanya Math, the Temple of Sri Sri Gandharvika-Giridhari and Sriman Mahaprabhu surrounded by the Acharyas of the four Vaishnava sampradayas, Srila Prabhupad's Samadhi Mandir, Srila Gaura Kishor Das Babaji Maharaj's Samadhi, Sri Kazi Samadhi, Sharadanga Sri Jagannath Mandir, Sridhar Angan, Sri Simantadwip, Sri Rudradwip, and Sri Antardwip.
27. (Tue) Gaura Dvadashi. Paran between 6:06 and 9:55 a.m. Disappearance of Sripad Madhavendra Puri. Parikrama of Praudha Maya, Vriddha Shiva, Sri Vishnu Priya's Deity of Sri Gauranga, Sri Jagannath Das Babaji Maharaj's Samadhi Mandir, Sri Koladwip, and other places.
28. (Wed) Gaura Trayodashi. Parikrama of Sri Godrumadwip and Madhyadwip, Sri Surabhi Kunj, Suvarna Bihar Math, Sri Nrisimha Palli, Sri Harihara Ksetra, and other places.
CALENDAR FOR 03/2018
1. (Thu) Adhivas of the appearance of Sri Gauranga. Parikrama of Sri Koladwip, Sri Ritudwip, Sri Jahnudwip, Sri Modadrumadwip, Old Sri Sri Gaura-Gadadhar Mandir, Vidya Nagar Sarvabhauma Gaudiya Math, Srila Vrindavan Das Thakur's appearance place, and the Deity served by Sri Saranga Murari and Vasudev Datta Thakur.
2. (Fri) Sri Gaura Purnima. Divine appearance of Sri Gauranga. Total fast until moonrise, then no grains. Grand festival at Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math.End of year 532 Gaurabda.
3. (Sat) Sri Gaura Purnima paran between 6:03 and 9:54 a.m. Anandotsav of Sri Jagannath Mishra. Start of year 533 Gaurabda.
6. (Tue) Festival at the appearance place of Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj, Sripat Hapaniya. Appearance of the Holy Deities of Sripat Hapaniya, Sri Sri Guru Gauranga Radha Gopinath Jiu at Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Ashram. Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Sharan Shanta Maharaj. Pancham Dol.
9. (Fri) Appearance of Srila Srivas Pandit.
11. (Sun) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Vigraha Bhiksu Goswami Maharaj.
13. (Tue) Papa Vimochani Ekadashi. Fast.
14. (Wed) Paran between 5:53 and 9:49 a.m. Festival in honour of Sriman Mahaprabhu's auspicious arrival at Varaha Nagar. Disappearance of Srila Govinda Ghosh Thakur, Sripad Satyendrachandra Bhattacharya Mahoday.
22. (Thu) Appearance of Sripad Ramanuja Acharya and Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Hriday Bon Maharaj.
24. (Sat) Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Vilas Tirtha Maharaj.
25. (Sun) Sri Rama Navami. Fast until noon. Appearance at noon of Sri Ramachandra.
27. (Tue) Kamada Ekadashi. Fast.
28. (Wed) Paran between 5:48 and 9:42 a.m. Festival in honour of the disappearance of Om Vishnupad Paramahamsa Parivrajakacharya-varya Ashtottara-shata-sri Srila Bhakti Sundar Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj.
31. (Sat) Purnima. Vasanta Rasa of Sri Krishna. Rasa Yatra of Sri Balaram. Appearance of Srila Vamshi Vadanananda Thakur and Srila Shyamananda Prabhu.
|HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE | HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE|
© 2014-2018, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us