SARANAGATI (SURRENDER) | Sri Laghu-chandrika-bhasya
Anukulyatmika: Accepting the Favourable
tuya bhakti-anukula ye ye karya haya
tuya–Your; bhakti–to devotion; anukula–favourable; ye ye–whatever; karya–activities; haya–are; parama–great; yatane–with care; taha–them; kariba–I will do; nischaya–certainly. 
(1) I will certainly perform with great care all activities that are favourable to devotion to You.
bhakti-anukula yata visaya samsare
bhakti–to devotion; anukula–favourable; yata–all; visaya–material; samsare–in the world; kariba–I will do; tahate–for that; rati (sukhanvesana)–attach (search for happiness); indriyera–of the senses; dvare–by the gates. 
(2) With my senses, I will take pleasure in those things within the material world that are favourable to devotion.
suniba tomara katha yatana kariya
suniba–I will hear; tomara–about You; katha–discussion; yatana–care; kariya–doing; dekhiba–I will see; tomara–Your; dhama–abode; nayana–eyes; bhariya–filling. 
(3) I will carefully listen to discussions about You. Beholding Your abode, I will fill my eyes.
tomara prasade deha kariba posana
tomara–Your; prasade (uchchhiste)–with the remnants; deha–body; kariba–I will do; posana–nourishment; naivedya–offerings; tulasi–tulasi leaves and flower spikes; ghrana–smell; kariba–I will do; grahana–acceptance. 
(4) I will maintain my body with Your remnants alone. I will savour the fragrance of the tulasi leaves and manjaris that have been offered to You.
kara dvare kariba tomara seva sada
kara–my hands; dvare–with; kariba–I will do; tomara–Your; seva–service; sada–always; tomara–Your; vasati–residence; sthale–in the place; vasiba–I will reside; sarvada–always. 
(5) With my hands, I will always engage in Your service. I will always reside in a place where You reside.
tomara sevaya kama niyoga kariba
tomara–Your; sevaya–in the service; kama–desires; niyoga–employ; kariba–I will do; tomara–Your; vidvesi–those who are inimical; jane–to the persons; krodha–anger; dekhaiba–I will show. 
(6) I will engage all my desires in Your service. I will show anger towards those who are inimical to You.
ei-rupe sarva-vrtti ara sarva-bhava
ei-rupe–in this way; sarva–all; vrtti–my faculties, my propensities; ara–and; sarva–all; bhava–thoughts; tuya–Your; anukula–favourable; ha'ye–being; labhuka–may obtain; prabhava–glory. 
(7) Having become favourable to devotion in these ways, may all of my actions and thoughts gain glory.
tuya bhakta-anukula yaha yaha kari
tuya–Your; bhakta–to the devotee; anukula (bhaktera anukulata bhagavanera anukulyera-i samana)–favourable (that which is favourable to devotees is as good as that which is favourable to the Lord); yaha yaha–whatever; kari–I do; tuya–Your; bhakti–devotion; anukula–favourable; bali'–considering; taha–that; dhari–I hold. 
(8) Whatever I do that is favourable to Your devotees I consider to be favourable to devotion to You.
bhakati-vinoda nahi jane dharmadharma
bhakati-vinoda–Bhakti Vinod; nahi–not; jane–knows; dharma–piety; adharma–and impiety; bhakti–to devotion; anukula–favourable; tara–of him; ha-u–may be; saba–all; karma–actions. 
(9) Bhakti Vinod knows neither religion nor irreligion. May all his actions be favourable to devotion.
Goptrtve Varan, Embracing the Lord's Guardianship
Visrambhatmika, Confidence in the Lord's Protection
Varjanatmika, Rejecting the Unfavourable
Anukulyatmika, Accepting the Favourable
Bhajana-Lalasa (Hankering for Service):
Siddha-Lalasa (Hankering for Fulfilment):
Vijnapti (Prayer of Heartfelt Hankering):
Sri Nama-Mahatmya (The Glories of the Name):
|"HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS | HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS"|
© 2014-2020, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us