Fri, 25 May 2018: (Today is Sri Padmini Ekadasi, tomorrow paran is 4:57-9:22 a.m.)Hari-katha in Kulgachia: Our Day-to-Day Life
"We come to your house, to your village to encourage you to practise. It is not enough to only take initiation and chant four rounds on your beads in your room once a day. It will not do. When you take initiation, you must take prasadam."
Download the audio (1 Mb, 3 min | 6 May 2018 | Bengali)
Sri Ekadasi Guidance
(Sri Sri Prema Vivarta)
"Observing Ekadasi" (by
Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj)
Thu, 24 May 2018:Evening Programme in Siliguri (18 photographs, 1.2 Mb | 23 May 2018)
Sharing photographs from last night's programme held by His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj at Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Siliguri.
Wed, 23 May 2018:Initiations in Ecuador (6 photographs, 0.3 Mb | 19 May 2018)
His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj is giving initiations into chanting the Holy Name to Chaitanya Das and Rohini Devi Dasi from Ecuador. Sharing a few photographs taken during the initiation.
Arrival in Siliguri
(20 photographs, 1.2 Mb | 22 May 2018)
Tue, 22 May 2018:Hari-katha in Kulgachia: Life in Kirtan
"I have said many things, but it is necessary to practise through kirtan. Wake up early in the morning, chant five kirtans in the morning, five kirtans in the evening. It does not take much. Always engage in the daily service of the Lord. It is not necessary to have much money for that."
Download the audio (1.9 Mb, 6 min | 6 May 2018 | Bengali)
Mon, 21 May 2018:Hari-katha in Kulgachia: Vaishnava Stance
"We think we have taken initiation, so we have become big Vaishnavs. This is not Vaishnav's qualities. It is difficult to become even anything close to a Vaishnav. You must use your judgement. Never think, 'I am just like him.'"
Download the audio (1.4 Mb, 4 min | 6 May 2018 | Bengali)
Sun, 20 May 2018:Hari-katha in Kulgachia: Devotional Qualities
"We pray to Gurudev so that we may be able to give honour to everybody. May the Lord give us such tolerance, patience. If we do not become like this, we will never be able to serve Guru and Vaishnavs."
Download the audio (1.5 Mb, 5 min | 6 May 2018 | Bengali)
Sat, 19 May 2018:Hari-katha in Kulgachia: Devotee Association
"You can get all perfection just by serving the lotus feet of Govinda. Remember this. Sadhu-sanga is the main thing. If you associate with non-devotees, your devotion to Krishna will be destroyed. In good association, you will chant the Holy Name."
Download the audio (2 Mb, 6 min | 6 May 2018 | Bengali)
Fri, 18 May 2018:
কুটীনাটী ছাড়া আচরণ করিবেন (ওঁ বিষ্ণুপাদ শ্রীল ভক্তি নির্ম্মল আচার্য্য মহারাজের হরি-কথামৃত)
"আপনি কি করিতেছেন না করিতেছেন গোরা জানেন আপনি চর । ভগবানের কাছে গুরুদেবের কাছে কিছু লুকানো যাইবে না । তাঁরা সব জানিতে পারেন । কৃষ্ণোন্মুখে হইয়া শুদ্ধ আচরণ করিবেন তাহলে আপনাদের পরমকল্যাণ হইবে ।"
Thu, 17 May 2018:Preaching News from London (49 photographs, 2.9 Mb | April-May 2018)
Sripad Bhakti Niskam Shanta Maharaj and Sripad Bhakti Vijnana Muni Maharaj are sending news from their extensive preaching tour in the United Kingdom that started in early April 2018 and continues to the day. Their Holinesses share photographs and videos of over twenty-five preaching programmes at the two temples of Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, houses of devotees, as well as science conferences, meetings, and outdoors preaching.
Wed, 16 May 2018:Hari-katha in Kulgachia: Daily Service
"Even if you stay at your house, you can serve the Lord. One time, Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakur was giving a class. After the class, a man came with his wife up to him and said, 'My wife and I would like to take initiation from you.'"
Download the audio (2.6 Mb, 8 min | 6 May 2018 | Bengali)
Tue, 15 May 2018:Hari-katha in Kulgachia: Bhakti Jagat
"Just as when you have ears, you know there is the sound of world, when you have eyes, you know there is a visual world, in the same way, if you have devotion, you can see the Lord, you can have His darshan. Those who have faith in the Lord, can understand this."
Download the audio (1 Mb, 3 min | 6 May 2018 | Bengali)
CALENDAR FOR 05/2018
25. (Fri) Padmini Ekadashi. Fast.
26. (Sat) Paran between 4:57 and 9:22 a.m.
CALENDAR FOR 06/2018
10. (Sun) Parama Ekadashi. Fast.
11. (Mon) Paran between 4:56 and 7:04 a.m.
14. (Thu) Sree Chaitanya Saraswata Krishnanushilana Sangha, Dum Dum Park, Kolkata: Sri Sri Guru Gauranga Radha Madan Mohan Jiu's installation day festival.
17. (Sun) Disappearance of Srila Bhakti Gaurava Giri Maharaj (Sripad Paramananda Vidyaratna Prabhu).
23. (Sat) Dashahara. Sri Ganga Puja. Appearance of Sri Ganga Mata Goswamini. Disappearance of Srila Baladev Vidyabhushan Prabhu.
24. (Sun) Nirjal Ekadashi. Fast.
25. (Mon) Paran between 4:56 and 6:01 a.m.
26. (Tue) Grand festival of Srila Raghunath Das Goswami at Sripat Panihati.
28. (Thu) Purnima. Snan Yatra (bathing) of Sri Jagannathdev. Disappearance of Srila Mukunda Datta and Srila Sridhar Pandit.
29. (Fri) Disappearance of Srila Shyamananda Prabhu and Sripad Rishabdev Das Adhikari.
30. (Sat) Disappearance of Sri Gaurahari Bhakti Sampad Prabhu.
THE TEN OFFENCES TO1) Criticise sadhus, Vaishnavs
THE HOLY NAME:
2) Consider Lord Siva and gods to be independent of Lord Krishna
3) Consider Guru to be an ordinary mortal man
4) Criticise scriptures
5) Interpret the Name with the help of a dictionary, etc.
6) Consider the Name imaginary.
7) Sin and chant to remove the sin.
8) Consider chanting equal to pious activities.
9) Instruct faithless people in chanting, inattentive chanting.
10) Remain attached to things, your body, etc.
|HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE | HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE|
© 2014-2018, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us