Mon, 18 February 2019:Sriman Nityananda Prabhu's Festival in Sri Ekachakra Dham
(17 February 2019 | 100 photographs, 8.7 Mb)
Photographs from the grand annual festival in honour of Sriman Nityananda Prabhu's appearance observed in Sri Chaitanya Saraswat in the shade of the holy lotus feet of Sri Gurupadpadma Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj.
Sun, 17 February 2019: (Appearance Day of Sriman Nityananda Prabhu)Place of Pivotal Pastimes
"Srila Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj was empowered to protect and distribute Sri Rupa-Raghunath line. He came here in Sri Ekachakra Dham before starting to take disciples, and every year he would send some small donation for the service of Nityananda Prabhu."
Download the audio (2.5 Mb, 8 min | 14 February 2019)
Evening Programme in
Sri Ekachakra Dham
Today's programme: In the morning, Lord Varahadev is offered a special offering, after that devotees break fast and at noon make a special offering for Sriman Nityananda Prabhu. His Divine Grace said, "Nityananda Prabhu would not want anyone to fast on this day."
His Divine Grace Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj: "'O Lord, I always make offences, consciously and unconsciously. Please forgive my offences.' We must always think about this on this day."
Sat, 16 February 2019: (Sri Varaha Dvadasi. Fast on Sri Trisprsa Mahadvadashi)Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj (about the appearance day of Sri Varahadev): "Varahadev is the master of Koladwip. Make a very nice sweet rice offering for Varahadev, with best rice, nuts, raisins, good milk, etc."
Auspicious Morning in
Sri Ekachakra Dham
From Sri Ekachakra
Sri Ekadasi Guidance
(Sri Sri Prema Vivarta)
"Observing Ekadasi" (by
Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj)
Fri, 15 February 2019: (Beginning the Festival in Sri Ekachakra Dham, tomorrow is fast on Sri Trisprsa Mahadvadashi)Remembering Our Fortune
"We have come here by the mercy of Gurudev, by the mercy of Lord Nityananda Prabhu. Without their mercy we cannot be present here. Out of His mercy, Nityananda Prabhu has given us some small place at his birthplace where we can stay."
Download the audio (2.2 Mb, 7 min | 14 February 2019)
Arriving in Sri
Thu, 14 February 2019:Sri Ekachakra Dham 2018: Nityananda Prabhu's Special Gift
"Nityananda Prabhu is 'akrodha-paramananda Nityananda Ray' but that time He got angry—why? For our benefit. Srila Vrindavan Das Thakur wrote Sri Chaitanya-bhagavat, but everyone says that the name is wrong—this book should have been named Sri Nityananda-bhagavat..."
Download the audio (4.7 Mb, 8 min | 29 January 2018 | Bengali)
Nitai amara dayara avadhi |
নিতাই আমার দয়ার অবধি
Wed, 13 February 2019:Sri Ekachakra Dham 2018: Lord Nityananda Prabhu's Sakti
"The Lord has tried to save the souls bounded by maya in so many ways in this Kali-yuga. He was the only child of Hadai Pandit and Padmavati Devi and He left them when He was twelve. Later, He was introduced to Jahnava Devi."
Download the audio (4.7 Mb, 14 min | 29 January 2018 | Bengali)
Tue, 12 February 2019: (Appearance of Sri Advaita Prabhu)Potato Collection in Tarakeshwar
(9-11 February 2019 | 67 photographs, 4.9 Mb)
His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj continues the extensive collection for Sri Gaura Purnima festival: this time, Sri Gurupadpadma travels throughout Tarakeshwar area collecting potato from devotees and farmers, as well as preaching extensively and extending heart-felt invitations to Sri Nabadwip Dham parikrama: "Radha Krishna bolo, sange chala, ei matra bhiksa chai—I am begging you for one thing only: come with us and chant 'Radha Krishna'!"
Mon, 11 February 2019:
"হে প্রভু আমাকে পালন কর !" (ওঁ বিষ্ণুপাদ শ্রীল ভক্তি নির্ম্মল আচার্য্য মহারাজের শরণাগতির সম্বন্ধে হরি-কথামৃত)Download the audio (3.6 Mb, 11 min | 22 October 2018 | Bengali)
"আমি শরণাগত হলাম, এখন আমার কী কাজ ? আমি কিছু সৃষ্টি করব না, তুমি আমাকে তোমার দাস্য রূপে নিযুক্ত কর । কৃষ্ণ আমাদের রক্ষক করেন সব সময়, এটা মনে রাখতে হবে । তোমাকে ছাড়া আমি কাউকেই জানি না ।"
Sun, 10 February 2019: (Sri Vasanta Panchami)Sri Ekachakra Dham 2018: Look for Purity
"You have two cups with milk. Both look the same, but if you drink one you will get nourishment and if you drink the other one that has snake poison in it you will die. If you hear the Holy Name, you will get benefit, but if you hear Nama-aparadh, you will die."
Download the audio (3.7 Mb, 11 min | 29 January 2018 | Bengali)
In Honour of Sri Vasanta Panchami:• Sri Vishnupriya Devi:
• Srila Pundarik Vidyanidhi:
• Srila Raghunath Das Goswami:
- Mahaprabhu's Teachings to Srila Raghunath Das Goswami• Srila Raghunandan Thakur: • Srila Visvanath Chakravarti Thakur:
- Breaking Free
- Internal Transformation
- Running From Pratistha
Sat, 9 February 2019:Sri Ekachakra Dham 2018: Masterminding the Escape
"If you take a tip of a hair and divide it ten thousand times, this is the size of the soul—but we are so proud, we think we are so great. It is all useless. Only if you get the mercy of sadhus and Guru, can Maya be defeated. Otherwise not. Maya always surrounds us."
Download the audio (4 Mb, 12 min | 29 January 2018 | Bengali)
Fri, 8 February 2019:Sri Ekachakra Dham 2018: Ditching the World
"We have come here by a great fortune. Not everybody can come here. We must take the dust of this place, we must take prasad at this place. Do you see our condition? We must cry, 'When will material attachment be removed from my heart? When will that happen?'"
Download the audio (5.2 Mb, 15 min | 29 January 2018 | Bengali)
Thu, 7 February 2019:Sri Ekachakra Dham 2018: Love to Death
"When the ego of servitors increases, the Lord can get annoyed. It happened to Uddhav Maharaj also—he thought, 'I always stay with Krishna, I am a big devotee!' but the Lord showed him that the gopis were the greatest devotees. But what are nowadays' wives like?"
Download the audio (1.9 Mb, 6 min | 27 January 2018 | Bengali)
"Kartika": Photography Exhibition
Wed, 6 February 2019:Sri Ekachakra Dham 2018: Hidden Practice and Broad Preaching
"We pray to you—wherever you go, wherever you stay, only chant Krishna's Name, chant 'Nitai Gaura Hari bol' to yourself. You do not need to show anything to others. If people criticise you, it will be your offence. You must keep your spiritual practice to yourself."
Download the audio (1.9 Mb, 6 min | 27 January 2018 | Bengali)
CALENDAR FOR 02/2019
15. (Fri) Disappearance of Srila Ramanuja Acharya.
16. (Sat) Trisprsha Mahadvadashi. Varaha Dvadashi. Appearance of Lord Varaha. Fast in honour of Mahadvadashi.
17. (Sun) Appearance of Sri Nityananda Prabhu. Paran between 6:14 and 9:59 am after the worship of Sri Nityananda Prabhu. Grand festival and installation anniversary of Sri Sri Guru Gaura Nityananda Jiu at Sree Chaitanya Saraswata Krishnanushilana Sangha, Ekachakra Dham.
19. (Tue) Purnima. Appearance of Srila Narottam Das Thakur.
22. (Fri) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Sripad Bhakti Premik Siddhanti Maharaj.
24. (Sun) The 146th divine appearance festival of the founder of the Sri Chaitanya Math and worldwide Sri Gaudiya Maths, Bhagavan Sri Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Goswami Prabhupad. Anniversary festival of the installation of Sri Gupta Govardhan Sri Mandir, Sri Govinda Kunda, Nabadwip. Disappearance of Srila Purushottam Thakur.
25. (Mon) Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Saranga Goswami Maharaj.
CALENDAR FOR 03/2019
2. (Sat) Vijaya Ekadashi. Fast. Disappearance of Sripad Krishna Govinda Das Adhikari.
3. (Sun) Paran between 6:03 and 9:54 a.m.
5. (Tue) Sri Sri Shivaratri (optional fast). Disappearance of Sripad Yudhamanyu Prabhu Seva Vikram.
6. (Wed) Amavasya. Paran between 6:00 and 9:52 a.m. for those who fasted. Anniversary festival of the installation of Sri Sadashiva Gangadhar, Sri Govinda Kunda, Nabadwip.
7. (Thu) Disappearance of Vaishnava Sarvabhauma Srila Jagannath Das Babaji Maharaj, Srila Rasikananda Dev Goswami, and Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Dayita Madhav Maharaj.
8. (Fri) Appearance of Srila Bhakti Kusum Ashram Maharaj.
9. (Sat) Sri Sri Guru Gauranga Gandharva Radha Ramanasundar Jiu installation anniversary festival, at Sree Chaitanya Saraswata Krishnanushilana Sangha, Kaikhali, Kolkata.
10. (Sun) Appearance of Srila Purushottam Thakur. Disappearance of Sripad Tulasidas Das Adhikari Prabhu.
11. (Mon) Disappearance of Sriyukta Tarangini Devi.
16. (Sat) Adhivas festival of Sri Nabadwip Dham Parikrama. Beginning of annual seven day festival.
17. (Sun) Amalaki Ekadashi. Fast. Sri Nabadwip Dham Parikrama begins. Parikrama of Sri Ishodyan, Sri Yoga Pith (Sriman Mahaprabhu's appearance place), Srivas Angan, Sri Nrisimha Mandir, Sri Advaita Bhavan, Murari Gupta Bhavan, Sri Chaitanya Math, the Temple of Sri Sri Gandharvika-Giridhari and Sriman Mahaprabhu surrounded by the Acharyas of the four Vaishnava sampradayas, Srila Prabhupad's Samadhi Mandir, Srila Gaura Kishor Das Babaji Maharaj's Samadhi, Sri Kazi Samadhi, Sharadanga Sri Jagannath Mandir, Sridhar Angan, Sri Simantadwip, Sri Rudradwip, and Sri Antardwip.
18. (Mon) Paran between 5:49 and 9:47 a.m. Disappearance of Sripad Madhavendra Puri. Parikrama of Praudha Maya, Vriddha Shiva, Sri Vishnu Priya's Deity of Sri Gauranga, Sri Jagannath Das Babaji Maharaj's Samadhi Mandir, Sri Koladwip, and other places.
19. (Tue) Parikrama of Sri Godrumadwip and Madhyadwip, Sri Surabhi Kunj, Suvarna Bihar Math, Sri Nrisimha Palli, Sri Harihara Ksetra, and other places.
20. (Wed) Adhivas observance ceremony of the appearance of Sri Gauranga. Parikrama of Sri Koladwip, Sri Ritudwip, Sri Jahnudwip, Sri Modadrumadwip, Old Sri Sri Gaura-Gadadhar Mandir, Vidya Nagar Sarvabhauma Gaudiya Math, Srila Vrindavan Das Thakur's appearance place, and the Deity served by Sri Saranga Murari and Vasudev Datta Thakur.
21. (Thu) Sri Gaura Purnima. Divine appearance of Sri Gauranga. Total fast until moonrise, then no grains. Grand festival at Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math.
22. (Fri) Sri Gaura Purnima paran between 5:45 and 9:46 a.m. Anandotsav of Sri Jagannath Mishra. Start of year 533 Gaurabda.
25. (Mon) Festival at the appearance place of Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj, Sripat Hapaniya: grand appearance of the Holy Deities of Sripat Hapaniya, Sri Sri Guru Gauranga Radha Gopinath Jiu at Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Ashram. Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Sharan Shanta Maharaj. Pancham Dol.
28. (Thu) Appearance of Srila Srivas Pandit.
29. (Fri) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Vigraha Bhiksu Goswami Maharaj.
THE TEN OFFENCES TO1) Criticise sadhus, Vaishnavs
THE HOLY NAME:
2) Consider Lord Siva and gods to be independent of Lord Krishna
3) Consider Guru to be an ordinary mortal man
4) Criticise scriptures
5) Interpret the Name with the help of a dictionary, etc.
6) Consider the Name imaginary.
7) Sin and chant to remove the sin.
8) Consider chanting equal to pious activities.
9) Instruct faithless people in chanting, inattentive chanting.
10) Remain attached to things, your body, etc.
|"HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS | HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS"|
© 2014-2019, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us