Fri, 23 March 2018:Discipline Yourself (2)
"If think you are a devotee of Gauranga, it is not correct—you must practise what Mahaprabhu tells us. You must think what our main conception is, then you can get relief, and you will yourself feel pleased through your service."
Download the audio (3.4 Mb, 10 min | 20 February 2018)
Thu, 22 March 2018: (Appearance of Sripad Ramanuja Acharya and Srimad Bhakti Hriday Bon Maharaj)Discipline Yourself (1)
"'I do not want any dhana, jana, kavita for my enjoyment—I do not want anything for my enjoyment. Krishna is the enjoyer, and my only prayer is I want some devotion.' If you want to get Krishna, how is it possible to get Him?"
Download the audio (1.2 Mb, 3 min | 20 February 2018)
Wed, 21 March 2018:Exclusive Remedy for Sins
"Think how many hours of your time you spend on service of the Lord, how many hours you do service. We always commit some sin in our life... What is the remedy for our sinful actions?"
Download the audio (0.9 Mb, 3 min | 20 February 2018)
Tue, 20 March 2018:Just What the Doctor Ordered?
"Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Gurudev send sadhus door to door, house to house to rescue you from the illusory environment and to send you for the service of Radha-Krishna in your proper place, but there are so many other misconceptions going on in this world..."
Download the audio (1.6 Mb, 5 min | 20 February 2018)
Mon, 19 March 2018:Perfection and Profanation
"You think you will do kirtan for one day and everything will be perfect. No, it is completely not like that. Nama and Nama-aparadh look the same, but one will give you devotion, and another will remove devotion from you and give you something else (emotion)."
Download the audio (1.4 Mb, 4 min | 20 February 2018)
Sun, 18 March 2018:Kirtan Business
"There was one kirtaniya in Nabadwip, her name was Radharani. One day, she came to see Gurudev, but Gurudev was out of India at that time, preaching in the West. I said, 'Devi, can I ask you one question?'..."
Download the audio (1 Mb, 3 min | 20 February 2018)
Sat, 17 March 2018:Fighting Against Misconception
"It is very difficult to preach in India. This year my preaching was actually against what Narottam Das Thakur told because Narottam Das Thakur told in one way and people use it in another way, they do Nama-aparadh..."
Download the audio (2.7 Mb, 8 min | 20 February 2018)
Fri, 16 March 2018:Deserve, Then Desire
"For service, you can accept anything, and anything can happen, but a fellow came and said, 'I want to be a trustee right now!' I told him, 'Prabhu, is it necessary to be a trustee to serve the temple?!'"
Download the audio (1.1 Mb, 3 min | 22 February 2018)
Thu, 15 March 2018:Backstabbing
"I am not a politician, I am a straight person. Telling one thing and doing another thing behind—I cannot do that. If your enemy is in front of you, it is OK, you know he is your enemy, you can fight; but if it is like Vibhisan, or like Mir Jafar, then it is very difficult."
Download the audio (0.9 Mb, 2 min | 22 February 2018)
Wed, 14 March 2018: (Sri Papa Vimochani Ekadasi paran is between 5:53-9:49 a.m.)No Compromise
"I do not know any other conception, but my conception is very easy. If somebody is my godbrother and they are against me, that is not a problem, I can tolerate it, but if somebody is against my Guru, how shall I compromise with them?"
Download the audio (1.7 Mb, 5 min | 22 February 2018)
Tue, 13 March 2018: (Sri Papa Vimochani Ekadasi)Slaughterhouse
"Sometimes I am lying down and thinking what does Kali Maharaj want? What does Gurudev want? What does Guru Maharaj want?"
Download the audio (1.2 Mb, 4 min | 22 February 2018)
Sri Ekadasi Guidance
(Sri Sri Prema Vivarta)
"Observing Ekadasi" (by
Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj)
CALENDAR FOR 03/2018
22. (Thu) Appearance of Sripad Ramanuja Acharya and Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Hriday Bon Maharaj.
24. (Sat) Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Vilas Tirtha Maharaj.
25. (Sun) Sri Rama Navami. Fast until noon. Appearance at noon of Sri Ramachandra.
27. (Tue) Kamada Ekadashi. Fast.
28. (Wed) Paran between 5:48 and 9:42 a.m. Festival in honour of the disappearance of Om Vishnupad Paramahamsa Parivrajakacharya-varya Ashtottara-shata-sri Srila Bhakti Sundar Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj.
31. (Sat) Purnima. Vasanta Rasa of Sri Krishna. Rasa Yatra of Sri Balaram. Appearance of Srila Vamshi Vadanananda Thakur and Srila Shyamananda Prabhu.
CALENDAR FOR 04/2018
5. (Thu) Disappearance of Sripad Krishnadas Babaji Maharaj.
7. (Sat) Disappearance of Srila Abhiram Thakur.
10. (Tue) Disappearance of Srila Vrindavan Das Thakur.
11. (Wed) Disappearance of Sriyukta Saurindranath Bhakti Varidhi Prabhu.
12. (Thu) Varuthini Ekadashi. Fast.
13. (Fri) Paran between 5:24 and 9:20 a.m.
16. (Mon) Amavasya. Appearance of Srila Gadadhar Pandit Goswami.
17. (Tue) Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Aloka Paramahamsa Maharaj.
18. (Wed) Gaura Tritiya. Beginning of 21 days Chandan Yatra of Sri Sri Jagannathdev. Aksaya Tritiya: a good day to start some works. Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Vichar Jajavar Maharaj.
20. (Fri) Appearance of Sripad Shankar Acharya. Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Vilas Gabhastinemi Maharaj.
22. (Sun) Jahnu Saptami. Sri Jahnavi Puja (Sri Ganga Puja).
24. (Tue) Gaura Navami. Appearance of Sri Nityananda-shakti, Sri Jahnava Devi, and Sri Rama-shakti, Sri Sita Devi.
26. (Thu) Mohini Ekadashi. Fast.
27. (Fri) Paran between 5:12 and 7:55 a.m.
29. (Sun) Sri Nrisimha Chaturdashi: appearance day of Sri Nrisimhadev. Full fast until after sunset, then no grains (anukalpa).
30. (Mon) Purnima. Sri Nrisimha Chaturdashi paran between 5:10 and 5:49 a.m. Sri Krishna's Phul Dol and Salila Bihar. Buddha Purnima: appearance day of Lord Buddha. Disappearance of Srila Parameshvari Das Thakur. Appearance of Srila Srinivas Acharya.
THE TEN OFFENCES TO1) Criticise sadhus, Vaishnavs
THE HOLY NAME:
2) Consider Lord Siva and gods to be independent of Lord Krishna
3) Consider Guru to be an ordinary mortal man
4) Criticise scriptures
5) Interpret the Name with the help of a dictionary, etc.
6) Consider the Name imaginary.
7) Sin and chant to remove the sin.
8) Consider chanting equal to pious activities.
9) Instruct faithless people in chanting, inattentive chanting.
10) Remain attached to things, your body, etc.
|"HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS | HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS"|
© 2014-2018, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us