Fri, 15 December 2017: (Sri Ekadasi paran is at 6:20-9:46 a.m.)Lord's Care for Devotees
"The Lord is always ready for the protection of His devotees—He can never tolerate harassment and chastisement of His devotees. Mahaprabhu said it also, 'If you disrespect a devotee, the Lord Himself cannot tolerate that.'"
Download the audio (1.1 Mb, 5 min | 29 November 2010)
Thu, 14 December 2017: (Sri Saphala Ekadasi)Healthy Service Mood
"We must go to do service thinking, 'I do not have any qualification to stay here. Prabhu, please give me some qualification—I am a fallen soul, please give me some mercy so that I can stay there and serve you.'"
Download the audio (1.2 Mb, 5 min | 29 November 2010)
Sri Ekadasi Guidance
(Sri Sri Prema Vivarta)
"Observing Ekadasi" (by
Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj)
Wed, 13 December 2017: (Tomorrow is Sri Saphala Ekadasi)Cherishing Service (2)
"It is the highest place of service, but he said he would not go there because it was too cold.... But when Mahaprabhu told Sanatan Goswami and Rupa Goswami to go to Govardhan, Vrindavan, they did not say like this..."
Download the audio (0.8 Mb, 3 min | 29 November 2010)
Tue, 12 December 2017:Cherishing Service (1)
"When you do service, some kind of sorrow, sadness, some kind of problems will come—that is our happiness. So much pleasure also comes through service: when we engage ourselves in chanting, dancing, playing, with sankirtan, that brings even much happiness."
Download the audio (0.9 Mb, 3 min | 29 November 2010)
Mon, 11 December 2017:Mercy Is All in All
"You cannot know the Lord through your education, through your intelligence, or knowledge. You must feel it with your heart."
Download the audio (1 Mb, 3 min | 8 December 2014 | Bengali)
শ্রীশ্রীপ্রপন্নজীবনামৃতম্: (৮) কার্পণ্যম্
"হে নাথ, যে ব্যক্তি তোমার প্রতিজ্ঞা স্মরণ করিয়া “আমি তোমারই” বলিয়া একমাত্র শরণাগত হয়, সেও তোমার কৃপাপাত্র । কেবলমাত্র আমাকেই বর্জ্জন করিয়া কি তোমার এই প্রতিজ্ঞা ? হে ভগবন্, যদি চতুরানন-প্রমুখ তোমার স্তবকারী হইলেন, পঞ্চানন-প্রমুখ দেবগণ তোমার ধ্যানকারী হইলেন, শতক্রতু প্রভৃতি দেবগণ তোমার আজ্ঞাকারী হইলেন, তবে হে বাসুদেব, আমরা তোমার কে ?"
Sun, 10 December 2017:Pursue Spiritual Education
"What is mundane education? If you try to get so much mundane education, it is all illusory environment—it creates bondage to spiritual benefit and it makes a gadha (a donkey) out of the jiva. Then you must understand that spiritual knowledge is necessary."
Download the audio (2 Mb, 6 min | 25 December 2010)
Sat, 9 December 2017:Know and Practise
"It is necessary to read the books, to know what is written in them and to practise that—it is necessary to study, otherwise you will not get anything. If you do not read, you can chant the kirtans, you must listen to Hari-katha."
Download the audio (1 Mb, 3 min | 25 December 2010)
Fri, 8 December 2017:Chanting or Cheating Yourself?
"The Holy Name will never come in bad association, only the letters, some Namabhas can come, but the transcendental Name does not come in this way. If the transcendental Name comes even once in your life, then you can see the transcendental vibration everywhere..."
Download the audio (1.4 Mb, 4 min | 25 December 2010)
Thu, 7 December 2017: (Disappearance day of Bhagavan Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakur)Stay Awake
"The intelligent people always avoid bad association and always keep good association. Through the association of the sadhus, what is unfavourable to devotion, all desires that bind you, everything will finish. At the same time, do you know what Maya Devi says?..."
Download the audio (2 Mb, 5 min | 25 Dec. 2010 | Mostly Bengali)
In honour of Bhagavan Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakur Prabhupad:Srila Prabhupad's Glory (1)
"Acharya-vandana: If you can realise the meaning this song, you can get all glorification of Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakur. Sujanarvuda-radhita-pada-yugam: We sing it but we do not realise its meaning because if we realised its meaning, we would get taste singing it. We must sing it every day and be conscious of it."
Download the audio (3 Mb, 9 min | 25 December 2010)
Glory (3): Current of Pure Devotion
Vaisnav Ke? (An Appeal to Your
Jayare jayare jaya paramahamsa |
জয়রে জয়রে জয় পরমহংস
Sri Dayita Dasa Dasakam (Text and Audio)
Wed, 6 December 2017:Sri Vyasa Puja Festival of Srila Gurudev
(36 photographs, 2.4 Mb | 5 December 2017)
His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj leads the celebration of the holy appearance day of Om Vishnupad Jagad-Guru Srila Bhakti Sundar Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj in the assembly of Vaishnavs, fortunate devotees, friends and well-wishers. The festival is glorious, well attended and is observed with the divine and radiant dignity of Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, in the shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Gurupadpadma.
Tue, 5 December 2017: (Sri Vyasa Puja Festival of Srila B.S. Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj)Guru's Mission
"Who can understand Gurudev? Can we recognise the Guru with these material eyes? Can we recognise the Lord with these material eyes? Can you recognise the Lord with your knowledge? Never. It is to understand him with your heart..."
Download the audio (1.7 Mb, 5 min | 8 December 2014 | Bengali)
Biography of Srila B.S.
Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj
Sri Vyasa Puja, 2010: Bengali Class
Sri Vyasa Puja, 2011: Morning Kirtans
Sri Vyasa Puja
Sri Guru's Order
His Example and Teachings
Sri Vyasa Puja Festival in 2015
His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj extends his cordial standing invitation to all devotees who wish to come to our Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math's temples in India to serve long- or short-term and requests the devotees who are planning to come to kindly notify Purna Prajna Prabhu who is currently in charge of accommodation and takes care of all Western devotees in India, of their arrival so that the necessary arrangements can be made for your stay.Purna Prajna Prabhu's contact information:
Phone/whatsapp: (+91) 79-0873-4576.
CALENDAR FOR 12/2017
13. (Wed) Krishna Ekadashi. No fast. Disappearance of Srila Devananda Pandit and Srimad Bhakti Prakash Aranya Maharaj.
14. (Thu) Krishna Dvadashi. Saphala Ekadashi. Fast. Disappearance of Sripad Bhakti Bhudev Shrauti Maharaj.
15. (Fri) Krishna Dvadashi. Paran between 6:20 and 9:46 a.m.
16. (Sat) Krishna Trayodashi. Disappearance of Srila Mahesh Pandit and Srila Uddharan Das Thakur.
19. (Tue) Gaura Pratipad. Appearance of Srila Lochan Das Thakur.
21. (Thu) Gaura Tritiya. Disappearance of Srila Jiva Goswami Prabhu and Srila Jagadish Pandit.
29. (Fri) Gaura Ekadashi. Putrada Ekadashi. Fast. Appearance of Srila Jagadish Pandit.
30. (Sat) Gaura Dvadashi. Paran between 6:22 and 9:53 a.m.
CALENDAR FOR 01/2018
2. (Tue) Purnima. Pushyabhisheka Yatra of Sri Krishna. Disappearance of Sripad Bhakti Sharan Vaisnava Maharaj.
4. (Thu) Appearance of Srila Gopal Bhatta Goswami Prabhu. Disappearance of Srila Ramachandra Kaviraj.
5. (Fri) Disappearance of Sripad Yadavendu Bhakti Chandan.
7. (Sun) Disappearance of Srila Jayadev Goswami.
9. (Tue) Disappearance of Srila Lochan Das Thakur.
12. (Fri) Krishna Ekadashi. No fast today (because of Mahadvadashi).
13. (Sat) Krishna Dvadashi. Paksa-vardhini Mahadvadashi. Fast. Sriman Mahaprabhu leaves Nabadwip in the night to go to Katwa to take sannyas.
14. (Sun) Paran between 6:26 and 9:59 a.m.
15. (Mon) Krishna Chaturdashi. Remembrance of Sriman Mahaprabhu's sannyas-lila.
18. (Thu) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Gaurava Vaikhanas Maharaj, Sri Haripada Chaudhuri Das Adhikari.
19. (Fri) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Sharan Shanta Maharaj.
21. (Sun) Appearance of Srila Bhakti Pavan Janardan Maharaj.
22. (Mon) Sri Krishna Vasanta Panchami. Appearance day of Sri Vishnu Priya Devi, Srila Pundarik Vidyanidhi, Srila Raghunath Das Goswami, and Srila Raghu Nandan Thakur. Disappearance of Srila Visvanath Chakravarti Thakur, Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Viveka Bharati Maharaj, and Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Svarup Parvat Maharaj. Sri Saraswati Puja.
24. (Wed) Appearance of Mahavishnu Avatar, Sri Advaita Acharya.
25. (Thu) Disappearance of Sripad Virendra Krishna Prabhu.
26. (Fri) Disappearance of Srila Madhva Acharya.
27. (Sat) Disappearance of Srila Ramanuja Acharya.
28. (Sun) Gaura Dvadashi. Bhaimi Ekadashi. Fast. Varaha Dvadashi. Appearance of Lord Varaha.
29. (Mon) Gaura Trayodashi. Appearance of Sri Nityananda Prabhu. Paran between 6:24 and 10:01 am. Grand festival and installation anniversary of Sri Sri Guru Gaura Nityananda Jiu at Sree Chaitanya Saraswata Krishnanushilana Sangha, Ekachakra Dham.
31. (Wed) Purnima. Sri Krishna's Madhurotsav. Appearance of Srila Narottam Das Thakur.
THE TEN OFFENCES TO1) Criticise sadhus, Vaishnavs
THE HOLY NAME:
2) Consider Lord Siva and gods to be independent of Lord Krishna
3) Consider Guru to be an ordinary mortal man
4) Criticise scriptures
5) Interpret the Name with the help of a dictionary, etc.
6) Consider the Name imaginary.
7) Sin and chant to remove the sin.
8) Consider chanting equal to pious activities.
9) Instruct faithless people in chanting, inattentive chanting.
10) Remain attached to things, your body, etc.
|"HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS | HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS"|
© 2014-2017, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us