Sun, 19 November 2017:
"শ্রীহরিপাদপদ্মে দেহাদি হইতে শুদ্ধ আত্মা পর্য্যন্ত নিঃশেষরূপে সমর্পণকেই ‘আত্মনিক্ষেপ’ কহে । স্বনিমিত্ত চেষ্টা-ত্যাগ এ একমাত্র কৃষ্ণের নিমিত্তই চেষ্টাশীলতা ; এমন কি নিজ সাধ্য-সাধন পর্য্যন্তও কৃষ্ণের উপরেই নির্ভর করা—ইহার ফল স্বরূপ । এইরূপে নিজ নাথের চরণপদ্মে আপনাকে নিক্ষেপ করিয়া তথা হইতে আর ছাড়াইতে পারেন না এবং সর্ব্বদা তন্ময়তাই ভজনা করেন ।"
Sat, 18 November 2017: (Disappearance of Srila Jagabandhu Bhaktiranjan Prabhu)Keep Your Promise—Until Death
"You take the medicine one day, another day you do not take it, or you take it for seven days and then stop—you must take this medicine until death, then you will be cured. The medicine may be bitter, may not have a good taste, but still you must take it."
Download (2.1 Mb, 6 min | 19 November 2011)
Jagabandhu Das Adhikari
(From The Harmonist)
Fri, 17 November 2017:Preach by Example
"If I do not use this body for service to my Guru, then it is not necessary to keep this human body, I can easily live in a cow's body, a dog's body or a cat's body then. Practise properly, then you will be perfect. Wherever you live, you must maintain your practising life. Do not forget your practising life!"
Download (1.6 Mb, 5 min | 19 November 2011)
Thu, 16 November 2017:Devotion: It Is About Mood
"Service mood means acting under the guidance of your Gurudev—you must follow what Gurudev says. It is not necessary to think about anything else. 'I do not know what will be good for me, I will follow what Gurudev says'—that is called service."
Download (0.8 Mb, 2 min | 19 November 2011)
Wed, 15 November 2017:Practise and Preach—Properly
"You must give more importance to sankirtan. Our problem is that we do not practise properly. We are fortunate souls—we have got initiation from Gurudev, we received the seed of devotion, but we are not taking proper care of it..."
Download (1.1 Mb, 3 min | 19 November 2011)
Tue, 14 November 2017: (Today is Sri Utpanna Ekadasi, tomorrow paran is at 5:54-9:32 a.m.)Run After Mahaprabhu
"'When will that day come?'—it is not necessary to show anything, it is necessary to feel it only in your heart and soul. You can show it through love and affection—keep devotees in your heart and devotees should keep you in their hearts."
Download (2.1 Mb, 6 min | 16 October 2011)
Sri Ekadasi Guidance
(Sri Sri Prema Vivarta)
"Observing Ekadasi" (by
Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj)
Mon, 13 November 2017: (Tomorrow is Sri Utpanna Ekadasi)It Is All About Consciousness
"If you like family life, it is not a problem, but if you stay in a family life, make your family Krishna's family. You are working, but you must work for the Deities, for the devotees. That is life, and that will be my happiness if you can live in this way."
Download (1.5 Mb, 5 min | 16 October 2011)
Sun, 12 November 2017:Hoarding Hazard
"If you not donate the knowledge you have, if you do not use the money you have for the service to Guru and Vaishnavs, it will make a problem for you later. This is what Gurudev teaches us. When money comes to you for the service to the temple, you must use that money for the service to the temple, otherwise that money will make a problem for you."
Download (1.9 Mb, 6 min | 16 October 2011)
Sat, 11 November 2017:Honouring Maha-Prasad
"Prasad has so much power... Always take prasad—being vegetarian cannot make you a pure devotee, only prasad can make you a good, pure devotee. And you do not only take prasad, but you must honour maha-prasad."
Download (1.3 Mb, 4 min | 14 October 2013)
Fri, 10 November 2017:Good Association: Root of Devotion
"Good association always brings good activities, good and fresh mind. A sadhu, a Guru can do anything—they can even turn a bad person into a good person, into a good devotee. Through good association your mind will become clean, you will become soft-hearted."
Download (2.3 Mb, 7 min | 14 October 2013)
Thu, 9 November 2017:Entering Exclusive Devotional Mood
"To err is human—there is always something wrong and some correction is necessary. Sometimes you wonder whether what you are doing is good or done properly, but the main thing is that you must follow the instruction of your Guru. Do not think about the result."
Download (1 Mb, 3 min | 14 October 2013)
Wed, 8 November 2017:Actions Speak Louder Than Words
"If you serve your Guru with full surrender, practising sravanam, kirtanam, etc., then you have nothing to worry about. I can tell you one story, it explains what faith is very nicely... It is necessary to be a sincere seeker, to have chastity for your spiritual life."
Download (2.4 Mb, 7 min | 14 October 2013)
His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj extends his cordial standing invitation to all devotees who wish to come to our Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math's temples in India to serve long- or short-term and requests the devotees who are planning to come to kindly notify Purna Prajna Prabhu who is currently in charge of accommodation and takes care of all Western devotees in India, of their arrival so that the necessary arrangements can be made for your stay.Purna Prajna Prabhu's contact information:
Phone/whatsapp: (+91) 79-0873-4576.
CALENDAR FOR 11/2017
18. (Sat) Amavasya. Disappearance of Srila Jagabandhu Bhakti Ranjan.
24. (Fri) Gaura Shashthi. Oran Shashthi. Grand festival for honouring the appearance of Sri Sri Nitai-Chaitanya Jiu at Sri Puri Dham, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math.
26. (Sun) Disappearance of Srila Madhusudan Das Babaji Maharaj.
27. (Mon) Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Kamal Madhusudan Maharaj.
28. (Tue) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Kusum Shraman Maharaj.
29. (Wed) Gaura Ekadashi. No fast today.
30. (Thu) Gaura Dvadashi. Moksada Ekadashi. Fast.
CALENDAR FOR 12/2017
1. (Fri) Gaura Trayodashi. Paran between 6:05 and 9:39 a.m.
5. (Tue) Krishna Dvitiya. The grand 89th appearance day celebration of Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math's Sevaite-President-Acharya, Om Vishnupad Paramahamsa Parivrajakacharya Sri Srimad Bhakti Sundar Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj.
6. (Wed) Krishna Tritiya. Festivals at the appearance place of Srila B.S. Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj and his youth Pastimes place: Bamunpara and Nadan Ghat.
7. (Thu) Krishna Chaturthi. Disappearance festival of the founder of the Sri Chaitanya Math and worldwide Sri Gaudiya Maths, Bhagavan Sri Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Goswami Prabhupad.
13. (Wed) Krishna Ekadashi. No fast (because of Dashami viddha at dawn). Disappearance of Srila Devananda Pandit and Srimad Bhakti Prakash Aranya Maharaj.
14. (Thu) Krishna Dvadashi. Saphala Ekadashi. Fast. Disappearance of Sripad Bhakti Bhudev Shrauti Maharaj.
15. (Fri) Krishna Dvadashi. Paran between 6:20 and 9:46 a.m.
16. (Sat) Krishna Trayodashi. Disappearance of Srila Mahesh Pandit and Srila Uddharan Das Thakur.
19. (Tue) Gaura Pratipad. Appearance of Srila Lochan Das Thakur.
21. (Thu) Gaura Tritiya. Disappearance of Srila Jiva Goswami Prabhu and Srila Jagadish Pandit.
29. (Fri) Gaura Ekadashi. Putrada Ekadashi. Fast. Appearance of Srila Jagadish Pandit.
30. (Sat) Gaura Dvadashi. Paran between 6:22 and 9:53 a.m.
THE TEN OFFENCES TO1) Criticise sadhus, Vaishnavs
THE HOLY NAME:
2) Consider Lord Siva and gods to be independent of Lord Krishna
3) Consider Guru to be an ordinary mortal man
4) Criticise scriptures
5) Interpret the Name with the help of a dictionary, etc.
6) Consider the Name imaginary.
7) Sin and chant to remove the sin.
8) Consider chanting equal to pious activities.
9) Instruct faithless people in chanting, inattentive chanting.
10) Remain attached to things, your body, etc.
|HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE | HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE|
© 2014-2017, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us