Sat, 18 August 2018:Rights for a Place
"...He said, 'I do not want a place in Mayapur, this is not a big thing for me—what I want is a place in your heart. Please, give me a place in your heart.'"
Download the audio (1.7 Mb, 5 min | 10 August 2018 | Bengali)
Fri, 17 August 2018:
সাধ্যবস্তুর মূল : ছয় বেগ (ওঁ বিষ্ণুপাদ শ্রীল ভক্তি নির্ম্মল আচার্য্য মহারাজের হরি-কথামৃত)
"আমি, প্রতি বছর ধাম পরিক্রমায় যারা আসেন তাঁদেরকে পঞ্জিকা দিয়ে দেই, তার মধ্যে সুন্দর সুন্দর ভাবে কথাগুলা আমি লিখে দিয়েছি—যদি আপনারা এগুলা আচরণ করেন তাহলে আপনাদেরই পরমকল্যাণ লাভ হবে ।"
Thu, 16 August 2018:Do You Agree?
"You must give me a room in your house. Let me stay there and feed me three-four times every day. The people were surprised, 'How is it possible? How can we give him a place at our house? How will we arrange food for him?'"
Download the audio (2.5 Mb, 7 min | 10 August 2018 | Bengali)
Wed, 15 August 2018:Revealing Service
"Srila Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj is writing [about Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur], 'You have revealed the service of Gaura.' And Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur let everyone understand who will preach Rupa-Raghunath's line later..."
Download the audio (2.1 Mb, 6 min | 10 August 2018 | Bengali)
Tue, 14 August 2018:Serving and Understanding One's Guru
"What does service mean? It means not satisfying yourself—it means satisfying your Guru. It does not matter if I do not like something or I am not pleased—we must think whether Srila Gurudev is happy."
Download the audio (1.4 Mb, 4 min | 10 August 2018 | Bengali)
Mon, 13 August 2018:Meaning of Mercy and Service
"Those who have some relation with the Guru, who can understand and who can know Gurudev, are never actually separated from their Guru. It is those who are real disciples that can know the Guru. We always say, 'Gurudev, please give me your mercy.' Do you understand the meaning?"
Download the audio (4.2 Mb, 12 min | 10 August 2018 | Bengali)
Sun, 12 August 2018:Observing Srila B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj's Disappearance Festival (71 photographs, 4 Mb | 11 August 2018)
His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj presides over Vishva-Vaishnava Raja Sabha in honour of the holy disappearance day of Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj: a grand and well-attended programme of kirtans, lectures, arati, prasad-seva at Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Sri Nrisingha Palli.
Sat, 11 August 2018: (Disappearance of Om Vishnupad Srila B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj)Observing Adhivas of Srila B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj's Disappearance Festival (14 photographs, 1 Mb | 10 August 2018)
As fortunate devotees gather at Sri Nrisingha Palli Temple to observe the holy disappearance day of His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj under the guidance of His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj, we share photographs taken during the evening arati on the Festival's eve.
From the previous updates:
Esteemed, and Inimitable
Suggested kirtans for the programme:
Autobiography of Srila
B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj
Photo Album: (35 photographs, 3.4 Mb)
Festivals held in previous years:2014
Viraha Maha-mahotsav (15 photographs, 1.6 Mb)
His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj's disappearance day honoured and observed at Sri Nabadwip Dham with an assembly of Vaishnavs, dignitaries, and honourable devotees.
Tirobhav Festival, Nabadwip (25 photographs, 1.4 Mb)
Photographs from the festival in honour of Srila B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj's disappearance that went very beautifully and auspiciously at Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Sri Nabadwip Dham, in the shelter of the lotus feet of His Divine Grace Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj. 2017
Holy Disappearance Festival of Srila B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj (25 photographs, 1.4 Mb | 23 July 2017)
Sharing photographs taken today at Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Sri Nabadwip Dham, as many honourable Vaishnavs and devotees come to attend and honour the holy festival of Srila B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj's disappearance that is presided over by Om Vishnupad Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaj, the divine guardian and holder of the banner of Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math.
This day in 2013 (Bengali):
Fri, 10 August 2018: (Adhivas of Srila B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj's Disappearance Festival)Serve Under Guidance
"...They are all dearmost servitors of Gurudev and they are trying their heart and soul for the Mission. Serve under their guidance. If you can serve them, I will be very happy. Take care of the temple."
Download the audio (0.5 Mb, 2 min | 28 July 2018)
Related lectures from the archive:
Festival, with Heart and Soul
Проведите праздник – от всей души и всего сердца
The Root of Our Fortune
Thu, 9 August 2018:Eternal Occupation
"'Whether you are sleeping, eating, or resting, always chant the Name of Krishna': If you chant without offences, Krishna will reveal Himself in your heart and you will be successful in your spiritual life."
Download the audio (1.7 Mb, 5 min | 28 July 2018)
Wed, 8 August 2018:Sacred and Cherished Moment
"You know everything from devotees' association, therefore your land is fertile, which means your heart is clean and open, you can give Bhakti Devi a place in your heart..."
Download the audio (1.6 Mb, 5 min | 28 July 2018)
Sri Govinda Parivar (23 June
Sri Govinda Parivar (23 de junio
«Шри Говинда-парибара» (23 июня
CALENDAR FOR 08/2018
18. (Sat) Disappearance of Sripad Ananga Mohan Das Adhikari.
20. (Mon) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Bhakti Prasun Bodhayan Maharaj.
22. (Wed) Pavitraropani Ekadashi. Fast. Beginning of Jhulan Yatra of Sri Sri Radha-Govinda and start of the one month festival of Sri Hari Smaran at Nabadwip, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math.
23. (Thu) Paran between 5:19 and 9:33 a.m. Disappearance of Srila Rupa Goswami and Srila Gauri Das Pandit Goswami.
26. (Sun) Purnima. Appearance of Sri Baladev. Fast until noon. End of Jhulan Yatra of Sri Sri Radha-Govinda.
31. (Fri) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Bhakti Vilas Tapasvi Maharaj.
CALENDAR FOR 09/2018
3. (Mon) Sri Sri Krishna Janmashtami. Complete fast until midnight, then no grains.
4. (Tue) Sri Nandotsav. Sri Janmashtami paran between 5:13 and 9:32 a.m. Appearance of Vishva-varenya Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj Prabhupad.
6. (Thu) Annada Ekadashi. Fast.
7. (Fri) Paran between 5:24 and 6:40 a.m.
14. (Fri) Appearance of Sri Sita Devi, the consort of Sri Advaita Prabhu.
16. (Sun) Sri Lalita Saptami. Appearance of Sri Lalita Devi.
17. (Mon) Sri Radhashtami. Srimati Radharani's appearance at noon. Fast until noon.
21. (Fri) Appearance of Sri Vamanadev. Vishnu-shrinkhala-yoga and Vijaya Mahadvadashi. Fast. Appearance of Srila Jiva Goswami Prabhu.
22. (Sat) Paran between 5:28 and 9:29 a.m. Appearance of Srila Sachchidananda Bhakti Vinod Thakur.
23. (Sun) Disappearance of Srila Haridas Thakur.
25. (Tue) Purnima. Vishvarup Mahotsav. End of month-long festival at Nabadwip, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math.
27. (Thu) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Vilas Tirtha Maharaj.
THE TEN OFFENCES TO1) Criticise sadhus, Vaishnavs
THE HOLY NAME:
2) Consider Lord Siva and gods to be independent of Lord Krishna
3) Consider Guru to be an ordinary mortal man
4) Criticise scriptures
5) Interpret the Name with the help of a dictionary, etc.
6) Consider the Name imaginary.
7) Sin and chant to remove the sin.
8) Consider chanting equal to pious activities.
9) Instruct faithless people in chanting, inattentive chanting.
10) Remain attached to things, your body, etc.
|"HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS | HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS"|
© 2014-2018, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us