Tue, 21 January 2020 (Today is Sri Sat-tila Ekadasi, tomorrow paran is 6:26-10:01 a.m.)Now Is the Time
"Do you think that you can chant the Holy Name and serve Deities or the Lord in any birth? This lifetime is a great opportunity, the best opportunity—you have got a human body now, and now is the perfect time to serve devotees and Vaishnavs."
Download the audio (2 Mb, 5 min | 4 January 2020)
Sri Ekadasi Guidance
(Sri Sri Prema Vivarta)
(by Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj)
Mon, 20 January 2020 (Tomorrow is Sri Sat-tila Ekadasi)Sacrifice Your Life
"People will not listen to you because they have too much attachment to materialist life—they cannot sacrifice anything; but you must sacrifice your life for your guru, Vaishnavs and Bhagavan. That is called surrender."
Download the audio (0.9 Mb, 2 min | 4 January 2020)
Festival at Sri Uluberia Temple
Sun, 19 January 2020Keep Sankirtan Fire Ablaze
"Sometimes you think that there are only very few of you devotees here, but you must start the fire, and the wind will come. If you engage yourself in sankirtan-yajna, you can make Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and Sriman Nityananda Prabhu happy through that."
Download the audio (1.3 Mb, 3 min | 4 January 2020)
উলুবেড়িয়ায় হরিকথা (First Programme at New Uluberia Temple)
ওঁ বিষ্ণুপাদ শ্রী শ্রীল ভক্তি নির্ম্মল আচার্য্য মহারাজের পদ্মমুখনিঃসৃত শ্রীহরিকথামৃত: "যাঁরা এখানে উলুবেড়িয়ায় সিনিয়র ভক্তরা আছেন, তাঁরা অনেক দিন ধরে চেষ্টা করছেন, অনেক দিন ধরে আপনাদের গ্রামে গ্রামে, দরজায় দরজায় গিয়ে বলেন, ‘বল কৃষ্ণ কহ কৃষ্ণ কর কৃষ্ণ শিক্ষা’—এই কথা ভিক্ষা করছেন আপনাদের জন্য । যাঁর ভাগ্য হয়েছে, যাঁর পূর্ব্ব পূর্ব্ব জন্মের সুকৃতি ছিল, তাঁরা এই সাধুসঙ্গের প্রভাবে এসে সাধুসঙ্গ করেন, তাঁদের হৃদয়টা একটু পরিষ্কার হয়েছে, হৃদয়টা নির্ম্মল হয়েছে । ওই সিনিয়র ভক্তরার এখন অনেক বয়স হয়ে গিয়েছে, কিন্তু তাঁরা আপনাদেরকে নবদ্বীপ, পরী, বন্দাবন, অনেক জায়গায় জায়গায় নিয়ে যান যাতে আপনি সত্যিকারের কৃষ্ণপথে আসতে পারেন—তার জন্য তাঁরা প্রাণ চেষ্টা করে গিয়েছেন ।"
পাঠ শুনতে/ডাউনলোড (17.2 Mb, 41 min | 18 Jan' 2020 | ১৮ জানুয়ারি ২০২০)
Sat, 18 January 2020 (Disappearance of Srila Lochan Das Thakur)Main Goal
"We are fallen souls, but on the other hand we are also very fortunate because we have got connection with Mahaprabhu's line, Srila Rupa Goswami's line—we have taken shelter of a bona fide guru and we are trying to follow his order."
Download the audio (2 Mb, 5 min | 4 January 2020)
In honour of Srila Lochan Das Thakur:
Ei-bara karuna kara |
এইবার করুণা কর
Dhana mora nityananda |
ধন মোর নিত্যানন্দ
Composed by Srila Lochan Das Thakur:
নিতাই গুণমণি আমার
Parama karuna |
পরম করুণ পহুঁ দুই জন
Ke yabi ke yabi bhai |
কে যাবি কে যাবি ভাই
Fri, 17 January 2020Hijacked Souls
"We are very fortunate because we were born in India and we can freely chant the Holy Name, but in many countries there are restrictions against following the religion of this culture, but they still secretly practise Krishna consciousness properly."
Download the audio (4.8 Mb, 12 min | 3 January 2020 | incl. Kirtan)
Thu, 16 January 2020 (Disappearance of Srila Jayadev Goswami)On Dawdling and Patience
"Take shelter of a real guru. You must not delay. And have patience—no matter how long it may take, we must have tolerance and give honour to others. If you can join this family and this unlimited service, then one day you will get service. There is no doubt about that."
Download the audio (1.2 Mb, 3 min | 3 January 2020)
SRI NABADWIP DHAM MAHATMYA :
Eleven: Sri Champa Hatta
Wed, 15 January 2020 (Sriman Mahaprabhu takes sannyas)Uncompromising Chastity
"This is an example for you all. This is a lesson for you all. You must have chastity for your Guru. Chastity is the main thing. Everybody has a guru, but not everybody has proper chastity to their guru."
Download the audio (1.5 Mb, 4 min | 3 January 2020)
Preaching in Malaysia
In honour of Sriman Mahaprabhu's sannyas:
Today:"According to solar calculation, it was on the day of Makara-sankranti, an auspicious conjunction of the stars, that Nimai Pandit went to Katwa to take sannyasa, the renounced order of life. The ordinary public was very much enraged, and Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu began performing kirtan, chanting Hare Krishna and dancing madly. And the angry mob grew, sometimes creating a disturbance. In this way, the whole day passed with no decision. The night passed in sankirtana. And the next day, Nimai's will prevailed, although there was still some opposition. Next afternoon, the sannyasa function began..." (Continue reading >>>)
Lila: Roaming the Land
Sri Nimai Sannyas
(English, Bengali, an audio recording)
prema-dhama-devam eva naumi gaura-sundaram
"Sri Gaurasundara departed from Nabadwip and went away to become a sannyasi (monk), leaving behind his family members and friends whose eyes were filled with tears. He accepted the staff and waterpot as his only possessions, the emblems of a renunciate. When his long hair was cut off and his head was shaved, thousands of voices sang the holy names. The devotee's eyes shed rivers of tears, since they knew he was going into the world and leaving them behind. From that time, whoever saw him in the red garments of a sannyasi cried out loud in grief. I sing with joy the unending glories of my sweet Lord, my golden Gaurasundara, the one and only divine abode of pure love."
Tue, 14 January 2020Our Dear and Near
"You must understand who your real relative is. Krishna is your real relative, and Krishna will not leave you. If you chant His Holy Name, if you remember Him, He will always help you, He will always support you. It is necessary to have the strongest faith."
Download the audio (1.1 Mb, 3 min | 3 January 2020)
Today:"According to solar calculation, it was on the day of Makara-sankranti, an auspicious conjunction of the stars, that Nimai Pandita went to Katwa to take sannyasa, the renounced order of life. Many men flocked there, until a huge crowd gathered. The ordinary public was very much enraged. Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu began performing kirtana, and the angry mob grew, sometimes creating a disturbance. In this way the whole day passed with no decision..." (Continue reading >>>)
In honour of Sripad Yadavendu Bhakti Chandan's disappearance:
Sripad Yadavendu Bhakti Chandan [GaudiyaDarshan.com]
In Remembrance of Sri Bhakti Chandan Prabhu [GaudiyaDarshan.com]
Mon, 13 January 2020 (Sriman Mahaprabhu leaves Nabadwip Dham to take sannyas)Beacon Light for Lost Souls
"In this age of Kali, there are so many conceptions, there are so many gurus, but actually Sri Sukadev Goswami and Srila Vyasadev have told what is the real conception in Srimad Bhagavatam. If you read scriptures, you will see what is the real conception."
Download the audio (1.6 Mb, 4 min | 3 January 2020)
Sri Ganga Sagar Festival (Day One)
Today:"Just the day before He left to take sannyasa, from the afternoon until the evening, there was a spontaneous gathering of devotees in the home of Nimai Pandita. Nimai, knowing that early the next morning He would leave Navadwipa to take sannyasa, attracted His followers in such a way that almost every leading devotee came to see Him that evening..." (Continue reading >>>)
The Pain of Broken
Sun, 12 January 2020 (Sri Ganga Sagar Festival starts)Joy of Sankirtan
"Chanting the Holy Name in good association is the highest attainment in this age of Kali. Through chanting the Holy Name we can get the highest service of the Lord and the Lord's associate. You must think and realise one thing perfectly..."
Download the audio (1.4 Mb, 4 min | 3 January 2020)
Journey to Ganga
Sat, 11 January 2020Golden Opportunity
"Krishna has given us this opportunity, we must not wait for a long time. The Lord's representative has come to us to tell us what is necessary for our spiritual life. If you want to get love and affection of your Gurudev, follow Gurudev's instruction with chastity."
Download the audio (1.6 Mb, 4 min | 3 January 2020)
CALENDAR FOR 01/2020
21. (Tue) Sat-tila Ekadasi. Fast.
22. (Wed) Paran between 6:26 and 10:01 a.m.
25. (Sat) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Gaurava Vaikhanas Maharaj. Disappearance of Sri Haripada Chaudhuri Das Adhikari.
26. (Sun) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Sharan Shanta Maharaj.
29. (Wed) Appearance of Srila Bhakti Pavan Janardan Maharaj.
30. (Thu) Gaura Panchami. Sri Krishna Vasanta Panchami. Appearance day of Sri Vishnu Priya Devi, Srila Pundarik Vidyanidhi, Srila Raghunath Das Goswami, and Srila Raghu Nandan Thakur. Disappearance of Srila Visvanath Chakravarti Thakur, Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Viveka Bharati Maharaj, and Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Svarup Parvat Maharaj. Sri Saraswati Puja.
CALENDAR FOR 02/2020
1. (Sat) Appearance of Mahavishnu Avatar, Sri Advaita Acharya.
2. (Sun) Disappearance of Sripad Virendra Krishna Prabhu.
3. (Mon) Disappearance of Srila Madhva Acharya.
4. (Tue) Disappearance of Srila Ramanuja Acharya.
5. (Wed) Bhaimi Ekadasi. Fast.
6. (Thu) Varaha Dvadashi. Appearance of Lord Varaha. Paran between 6:21 and 10:01 am after the worship of Sri Varahadev. Appearance of Lord Varaha.
7. (Fri) Gaura Trayodashi. Appearance of Sri Nityananda Prabhu. Grand festival and installation anniversary of Sri Sri Guru Gaura Nityananda Jiu at Sree Chaitanya Saraswata Krishnanushilana Sangha, Ekachakra Dham.
9. (Sun) Appearance of Srila Narottam Das Thakur.
12. (Wed) Disappearance of Tridandi Swami Sripad Bhakti Premik Siddhanti Maharaj.
13. (Thu) The 147th divine appearance festival of the founder of the Sri Chaitanya Math and worldwide Sri Gaudiya Maths, Bhagavan Sri Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Goswami Prabhupad. Anniversary festival of the installation of Sri Gupta Govardhan Sri Mandir, Sri Govinda Kunda, Nabadwip. Disappearance of Srila Purushottam Thakur.
14. (Fri) Appearance of Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhakti Saranga Goswami Maharaj.
THE TEN OFFENCES TO1) Criticise sadhus, Vaishnavs
THE HOLY NAME:
2) Consider Lord Siva and gods to be independent of Lord Krishna
3) Consider Guru to be an ordinary mortal man
4) Criticise scriptures
5) Interpret the Name with the help of a dictionary, etc.
6) Consider the Name imaginary.
7) Sin and chant to remove the sin.
8) Consider chanting equal to pious activities.
9) Instruct faithless people in chanting, inattentive chanting.
10) Remain attached to things, your body, etc.
|"HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS | HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS"|
© 2014-2020, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us